Still in my dreams

You and I, became ‘WE' when, you held my hand, and I never let you go

Times we cherished, Memories we created, dreams you watch, in my dreams

Rides we took recklessly, in the girth of darkness, rising like a sun, in winter

You lived in my dreams, the passion I breath, Not the first you were, But you still live in my dreams

You are the soul, I am your shadow, clutching your arms, and never letting you go

The years I spent,without you, are just a exhibit for my presence, but after We met, this heart held your essence

The flavour of your ignorance, the taste of your betrayal, became my nightmares, but still there is a survival

For love and life, for smile you hide, for hairs you tied, in dreams we glide

You lived in my dreams, the passion I breath, Not the first you were, But you still live in my dreams.. and always will.!

Comments

Popular Posts