I won't stop you this time...

I won't try to stop, stop you this time just a promise, a promise to, Stay with me

Newspaper what it took us both, to get familiar, the day which ended,by a quarrel with you...(remembrance clause)

Then you came in there, with happiness, and with all psychological problems(with a ‘p'), and a shoulder to rely on...(Craziness clause)

There was some jealousy, to achieve success, but it doesn't weaken, but strengthen our bond...(Strength of the clause)

All those lies, which finally laid down the truth, truth of intentions, intentions to never left each other...(Inconsistent tries clause)

From those slocks, to those punches in eye, from my lunch, to your shitty pranks...(Loved you everytime clause)

I won't try to stop, stop you this time just a promise, a promise to, Stay with me

I am monophobic, and this is my worst nightmare, three months away from, away from all this psycho-ness(helpless clause)

Those rides with you, and that heart-stopping speeds, all my nonsense, and my ‘is she your girlfriend?' (Cliché)

All those Messages, which i sent to your lady friends, and how you, cope with it (like-you-never-did-it clause)

My crazy comments, you never appreciating my efforts, I loving you the way you are, you holding my hand in all mishaps (best friend clause) bcoz bestest is not a word

I won't stop you this time, and I won't say that I am going to miss you, coz i don't want you to think about me all the time, it's just remember there is also a crazy person who will be waiting for you all the time...!!

Comments

Popular Posts